Medicaid Networks Provider Services & Education
Your Medicaid provider resources
Medicaid Networks Provider Services
For questions about submitting claims, contact the health plan indicated on the patient’s member ID card.
Government Business Service Center
Providers, contact our Government Business Service Center to:
- Request an application to join the PHCS Medicaid Network or the Texas True Choice Network (Texas only). You may also complete our online application request form available on this website.
- Ask questions about your participation status.
- Report changes to your demographic information.
- Submit credentialing applications.
- Ask credentialing questions, including our current credentialing criteria.
- Request copies of your provider contracts.
- Inquire about fees. Please reference the Fee Schedule noted in your contract and check with the state’s Medicaid website to review the fee schedule.
6116 Shallowford Road Suite109B
Chattanooga TN 37421
Medicaid provider education opportunities
Our provider education sessions help you get the most from your participation with Texas True Choice for Texas Medicaid programs. On behalf of our clients, we offer complimentary education sessions that take place either online via phone and Web presentation or in person at regional locations.
|Currently there are no training sessions scheduled. Check back later for any opportunity or sign up below to find out about future opportunities.|
Registration is required for these meetings. To register, click the “Register” link for the session you wish to attend. Shortly after completing your registration you will receive a confirmation via e-mail. If you do not receive a confirmation within 24 hours of registering, or if you have questions about these education sessions, please contact us at GovProv@multiplan.com.
Sign Up for E-mail – Would you like to receive invitations to MultiPlan provider education meetings, our MultiPlan “Partnership” provider newsletter, and other helpful updates via e-mail? Send your name and e-mail address, along with your practice name, address, phone number and TIN or NPI number to email@example.com.
Visit these websites for additional information and resources.
Click here for Cigna’s Acute Provider Town Hall information
Texas Health and Human Services