MultiPlan Medicare Advantage Network
MultiPlan’s provider network for access to Medicare Advantage programs
Get access to Medicare Advantage programs
Medicare Advantage Organizations that administer these programs use our network in defined geographic areas to supplement their own networks to provide greater access to quality affordable healthcare for their members. Note that MultiPlan does not process, reprice or pay Medicare Advantage claims.
Welcome Medicare Advantage Providers
Our network is your partner in delivering care to individuals participating in Medicare Advantage and related health plans.
Join the network
This application request applies to participation in the MultiPlan Medicare Advantage Network only. You may already participate in one or more of our PPO networks (e.g., PHCS, MultiPlan, HealthEOS, etc.) that serve privately-funded health plans, which are covered by a separate agreement.
Our Medicare Advantage Clients
Our Medicare Advantage clients have been approved by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) to administer Medicare Advantage programs in defined geographical areas. These clients manage all aspects of the plan including claim processing and payment. Note that MultiPlan does not process, reprice or pay Medicare Advantage claims.
Working with the MultiPlan Medicare Advantage Network
Please promptly inform MultiPlan of any changes to your directory or other information.
- Click here to update your directory information.
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) requires Medicare Advantage Organizations to maintain information regarding network adequacy and availability. To support this requirement, MultiPlan asks all providers participating in our Medicare Advantage network to inform us of any changes to your provider directory information (e.g., street address, phone number, office hours) and whether you accept new patients.
Required general compliance and fraud, waste and abuse training
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and your MultiPlan Medicare Advantage Network provider agreement mandate all those contracted to provide health care services to Medicare Advantage beneficiaries must complete the applicable Medicare Advantage program compliance trainings.
MultiPlan’s code of conduct
MultiPlan’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethics contains the legal and ethical standards of conduct required of all parties with which MultiPlan contracts. We expect all providers participating with MultiPlan to comply with our Code in every aspect of their business conduct.
Contact our Government Business Service Center for issues related to your participation in our Medicare Advantage Network, such as:
- Questions about your participation status
- Changes to your demographic information
- Inquires about our credentialing criteria
- Copies of your provider contract
- Credentialing application submissions (W-9 required)