Increased access to healthcare programs with MultiPlan's networks
MultiPlan’s networks are used by our clients to provide access for their members to a variety of commercial, property & casualty, and government sponsored health care programs.
- Private and Employer Sponsored Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage
- Workers’ Compensation
- Auto Medical
Our network brands
Nationwide and Regional Primary PPO Networks
- PHCS Network – MultiPlan’s national PPO network.
- HealthEOS and HealthEOS Plus Networks – MultiPlan’s regional PPO networks in Wisconsin, with some coverage in bordering Michigan, Minnesota and Illinois. These are also used for Workers’ Compensation and Auto Insurance programs in these areas.
- Beech Street Network – MultiPlan’s regional PPO network in Alaska, Nevada and Utah.
- AMN/HMN/RAN Network – MultiPlan’s regional commercial PPO networks in Arizona and Hawaii.
Nationwide Complementary PPO Networks
- MultiPlan Network
- Beech Street Network
- IHP Network
Property and Casualty Networks
- MultiPlan Workers’ Compensation Network
- MultiPlan Auto Medical Network
- HealthEOS Workers’ Compensation and Auto Medical Networks
- IHP Network
- ValuePoint by MultiPlan – MultiPlan’s nationwide access (discount) network
Networks Serving Government Funded Programs
- PHCS Medicaid Network
- Texas True Choice Network – MultiPlan’s network for Medicaid programs in Texas
- MultiPlan Medicare Advantage Network