- Revenues of $223.5 Million, an Increase of 8% from Second Quarter 2020
- Net Loss of $288.4 Million, an Increase of 413% from Second Quarter 2020
- Adjusted EBITDA of $165.5 Million, an Increase of 10.5% from Second Quarter 2020
- Fourth Quarter Revenue Guidance of $238 to $253 Million and Adjusted EBITDA Guidance of $180 to $194 Million
- Acquired HST on November 10, in Support of MultiPlan’s Growth Strategy to Enhance, Extend and Expand its Platform
- Refinanced $2.7 Billion of Debt to Reduce Leverage; Projected Annual Interest Expense Savings of Approximately $70 Million
- First Earnings Conference Call as a Public Company Today, Thursday, November 12 at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time
NEW YORK — MultiPlan Corporation (“MultiPlan” or the “Company”) (NYSE: MPLN), a leading value-added provider of data analytics and technology-enabled end-to-end cost management solutions to the U.S. healthcare industry, today announced financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2020.